Sunday, January 30, 2011

104 days 8 hours 9 minutes 4 seconds

Instructions:
Stretch for at least 10 minutes before today's run. After stretching, perform an easy run for 1 hour and 30 minutes continuously. Stretch when you have finished.
Coach's Notes:
Remember easy runs are meant to be very comfortable and may even be used to recover from a hard day or a race. You should be able to carry on a conversation without becoming winded. Heart rate recommendation is 60-70% of your maximum. Stay motivated! You’re doing great! 

Like last Sunday I wanted to run trails again. I like being off the road and enjoying the run with out worrying about traffic. It's a lot harder running off road and the pace is a lot slower,because of the huge hills and snow. So I am trying to say it for my long runs.

This week starts the five day weeks and the runs start to get more involved. Meaning hills and tempo. This sundays long run is shorter but to be ran at 10k pace. From what I researched the pace should be around 8:30 for my goal. That's gonna be a challenge for me, I think I'll keep it to the roads and make sure there flat. It's only one hour... Time to step it up!

Today's run: 5.86 1:08:00 11:34 pace ya I know 20 minutes short.

No comments:

Post a Comment