Saturday, January 22, 2011

112 days 16 hours 31 minutes 4 seconds

I move tomorrows run to today, today there was a familiarization run for the 2nd Annual Run with your Heart Trail Challenge (8K/15K). It was only one loop of the trail. I think that one loop is the 8K and two is the 15K. I am not running this race, but I thought I would take advantage of the company of other runners. Theres just something about a group of runners running in a single line threw freezing cold snowy trails that i like.


I run alone a lot, I usually just jam to my ipod and run on my marry way. Lately I have been running without the music, just enjoying the silence and the sound of my feet pounding the ground. Running on the trails with others adds to that sound. Well today it was kind of funny thou, Nature had a new sound, some new animal, The Garmin! It was like clock work, every .5 and 1 mile mark there was a sound of 10 to 15 Garmins chirping away. It was kind of funny.

Todays run: 56:44 4.59 miles 12:22 pace. Trails times are a lot slower :)

No comments:

Post a Comment