Friday, December 23, 2011

What I think about when I run

I need to get some more miles in. Maybe I'll just run later. Sleep. Ding Ding. Sleep. I should run. Morning. Not sure. Good idea. Eat first? Where area headphones? Shorts or tights? Sweatshirt or jacket? Garmin or Runkeeper? Ok going for a run, see you in a hour. Did I dress warm enough? iPod or Pandora radio? Go right or left? Why does my right shoe make a funny sound. I should start running. Wow I am tired. Love these shoes, is 500 miles to much for one pair? I'm cold. Does anyone watch my RK live? Wonder if it posted to FB? Wonder what smalls is doing? I am running slow. Wow it's windy by the lake. The waves are huge. That swim was crazy. Wonder if I'll do any triathlons next year? I'm cold. I should of worn gloves. Starbucks. How does mike run so fast in the middle of his long runs? Chickens. I hate when my feet get wet. Sure wish I was on trails right now. What song is this? "RK update 5 minutes" Can't wait until I get away from the lake. Morning. Cute dog. Finally good pace. I need new road shoes. I hate wearing my headlamp. Love running in the daylight. Lots of deer out here this morning. It's cool when run threw here at night any only seeing glowing eyes. Wonder if I'll hit the harbor before 15. Mine. These socks rock. Regis. Prayers. Wonder how far I'll run in the 24 hour. 8:51 first mile? Really? Speed work sucks. I think I'll just run home from my dads on Christmas. That's only 12 miles. Oh well I guess I'll just run what ever. Now run that 5 times. Br100. Tattoo. Morning. Lol scared the shit out of that person. Harbor. Lol I remember when it took me forever to get here. I am hot. I knew I dresses to warm. Thank god I didn't wear gloves. I hate this up hill. Wish I didn't work Saturdays. Bowling. Running alone sucks. Well not really then I would have to talk. This hill rocks! It's RK better on a 3gs or a 4s. 8:39 what the hell? I thought I was running slower. Left turn. Do these cars see me? Wonder if I got hit by a car people would know because of rklive? This hat is way too tight. Beards. Mine. Christmas ale. What's for breakfast? Hot. Where am I going to live? Wow that was a fast 5k race last year. Wonder they are doing at work. Who cares. Wonder if I could turn this into a ten miler. Nope no time. 8:54 that's better. Right calf is tight. Love that mailbox. I need to eat better. My first 5k was slow. My last 5k was fast. I wonder how fast I can run. 24hours should be fun. I wonder if people can run laps with you. So glad I am running. I want to go to pg in the morning. wonder what time we will close tomorrow. Tuff mudder cost to much. I could run 5 local trail races for that amount. I want to run more ultras. Wonder if I'll run Cleveland. I hate this part of the road. Makes my hip Hurt. 8:37? Really? Slow down dumb ass. Mine. I wonder if mike killed his chickens yet? Fat mans beard rocks. I am hungry. Has Jason ran lately? I could never get my 24/12 in this weekend. Good song! 6,5,4,6 only going to be at 21 for the week. Maybe two loops in the morning. I'm soaked. Wonder what they did with the horses. 8:32. What!? Has Kelly been running? Runners prayer. No matter what, to the end. #FF. Doug chews. I miss chewing. I want new Newtons. I think I'll take the long way home. How many other people are running right now. Damn totally over dressed. Gonna chill the last 1/2 mile. I wonder what I think about when I run. I should record my thoughts one time. Tomorrow I'll run 10 then Sunday maybe run home from dads. That would give me about 40 for the week. I hope that's enough. Mine. Breakfast please!

1 comment:

  1. So I am not the only one that is so scatterbrained when I run? I have recently been working on meditating while I run, focusing on the different parts of my body/mind, and it never seems to turn out good. I focus on my breath and I just think, crap I sound like a race horse, that's not good, focus on my feet and I think, huh, am I landing just off balance on my right foot, better not pay attention, I am running worse now, etc...

    ReplyDelete