Sunday, December 13, 2009

Workout Update

I recovered from the 10 miler quite well. Stairs were the hardest part for a couple of days. This week was pretty easy, Monday walking on the treadmill for 30 minutes, Tuesday rest, Wednesday 2 miles @20:54, Thursday 3 miles @ 35:00, Friday 2 miles @ 19:33, Saturday rest and Today Sunday a 5 mile run @1:00:00. The upcoming week is also a easy week with nothing over 3 miles. Week 10 is where it starts to ramp up a bit and week 11 is where I was at before I started the training program. I am glad that I stepped back and basically reset my training. I feel like a stronger runner than before with more of a goal.
Still looking around for a gym to join for cross training on Mondays, Hoping to find one with spinning and yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment