Sunday, December 27, 2009

Workout Update

What the hell is going on? One day I weight 189.2 and two days later I weigh 197 then two more days later I weigh 193. It is getting very frustrated I am keeping a log of what I eat and what exercise I am doing. Everything adds up for 2 pounds a week weight loss, but the pound just won’t come off any more. I think I am going to have to look up a nutritionist or something. Maybe I am broken and meant to be a fat guy. I know that I do eat a lot of carbs to get my protein because I don’t eat meat or dairy. I am going to start to drink protein shakes after my morning runs again, that might help with lowering the carbs for breakfast. Maybe try to eat fresher also get away from the processed foods.


This week’s running went ever good. Monday I walked on the dreadmill for 30min, Tuesday was rest, Wednesday 2 miles @ 19:32, Thursday 3 miles @ 34:14, Friday 2.5 miles @ 24:54, Saturday 5 miles @ 53:12 and Sunday 6.5 miles @ 1:15:14. Saturday was suppose to be a rest day but I had it of work and I did over eat a little bit on Xmas so I figured I would throw in two long runs. Next week is a very easy week with 3 milers across the board. It’s also the last treadmill walking Monday with a 60 minute walk @ 10%. When I signed up for the Cleveland marathon they gave me a free 6 week one night a week workout at Fitworks. So that will be my cross training for the first six weeks. If that goes well I might sign up there. They have to close locations to my work and home so that might work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment