Friday, January 8, 2010

Today's run was fun.


Woke up around 5:30 to the sound of school is closed. So I geared up
and went out for a run. This mornings run was very very very snowy.
Just about everyone was out shovling their drive ways and digging out
their cars. I didn't have to worry about the school busses this
morning but a new enemy "the snow plow truck". I have one of those arm
bands with flashing red led lights that I wear on morning runs. Lately
I have been carrying a small led flash light that I have on pointing
towards the ground. This way if I think the traffic doesn't see me I
can give them a little flash from my light. I seems to work really
well so far. Even the big plow truck saw me and slowed down. Even thou
it was very snowy I enjoyed this mornings 3 miler, it was very quite
and peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment