Tuesday, February 15, 2011

88 days 22 hours 36 minutes 50 seconds

Mondays was cross training. So I went swimming at the YMCA to work on my new sport swimming. I have been mainly doing the breast stroke and short periods of trying the freestyle. On thursdays swimming I am going to really try to just work on the freestyle stroke.
Swam 1 mile 1:00:00ish

19 days 1 hour
Until the Mill Creek Distance Classic! This was my very first Half Marathon that I did. Its one of the hardest around with 19 huge hills, some rolling and some that just feel that they never stop going up. Being that it was only a year ago I ran my first big distance race I am really excited to run this half to see if I can beat my time from last year. ;) I ran it in 2:30:39.60 and placed last in my age group 35-39. Some one had to clean up right? I have ran other half's sense then did pr best being 2:12:00 in october 2010 at the Cleveland Classic. I do have a goal to get a sub 2 hour half, but on this course it might not happen. I do hope to better my time from last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment