Sunday, February 13, 2011

90 day 14 hours 43 minutes 29 seconds

Sundays LSR 1:45:00 Ran on part of a local half marathon course. It has some killer hills! I wanted to keep my pace down and enjoy the run. My training says 10:15 to 11:30 pace for my long runs. The last few I have been running them to fast, so i thought some hills would slow me down. From mile 3.19 to 7.5 it was all up hill. It was also the first time I ran the whole thing! Last time I ran it I pooped out and had to walk some of it. I never felt like I was worn out or felt out of breath.
The whole time running I was think of tomorrows cross training swimming and on the trainer. I have been watching a lot of videos on tri freestyle stroke and training to be a more efficient swimmer. I have only been using the breast stroke so I am excited to try to learn the freestyle stroke.

No comments:

Post a Comment